RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Ann: Medgate enters licence agreement with ResApp Health, page-55

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. Dhm
    2,398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3521
    I think we just don't know the thresholds of the subscription model. And as someone pointed out, ResApp is obliged to state that they don't believe there will be a material impact on operating results. I don't believe many of us here (at least me) understands just how valuable the monthly subscription model could be.

ResApp has been telling us for years our model is between $5-10 per cough, and when they don't deliver that we all take a deep breath of uncertainty. TK really should have another teleconference to explain the various hurdles to reassure us that this is a significant step forward. There have been a few quotes of how many consults Medgate does and we know from experience what percentage are respiratory related. Alodokter seems to have multiples of more consults than Medgate, but once again, there is that disclosure that it won't have a material impact on operating results.

I think the ball is in the court of ResApp, TK and BL to clarify the potential and the structure of the monthly subscription model. Once people know and understand, we can move forward. Otherwise we languish around current levels.
    Last edited by Dhm: 06/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.