RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Ann: Medgate extends European ResAppDx trial, page-13

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Exciting to see this update come through this morning happy that it's not just another fizzler like Sanofi and RB were, this is the real deal folks...

“Medgate has made a strong commitment to ResApp and both parties remain confident of a successful
    outcome. We are very appreciative of the ongoing support and insights provided by the team at Medgate and look forward to a continued innovative and mutually beneficial relationship.”

The accuracy of the technology also remains consistent to that of the clinical data demonstrated from the AU clinical trial... Mmmmm... FANTASTIC further validating our product... I reckon the other companies TK has been working with in the background as in the ones looking "under the hood" might finally start coming out of the woodworks with validation like this... I also think that our share price has already bottomed out a few weeks ago and we are now in recovery mode.. this quarter could be massive... A consumer app for the identification/ screening of COVID-19 is the massive white elephant in the room for me which will use no additional hardware, pending the results this quarter will be telling if this will be the case. We already know from mass screening of the population from other companies that software have the ability to recognise a covid-19 cough signature. We are currently conducting a clinical trial under Gold Standard protocols. ResApp's technology is World leading in the field of diagnosing respiratory disease with the sound of a cough, we are the Gold Standard in this department no one else matches us yet... If results are positive watch this boom... as our tech will be fast tracked into the United States, under the emergency authorisation ACT IMO. Leapfrogging our underlying technology for upper and lower respiratory ailments... Watch the space and Go ResApp!

All of this is in my opinion only and not to be taken as financial advice as always - do your own research!

Cheers

Red bar
    Last edited by Red bar: 03/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.