RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Ann: Medgate extends European ResAppDx trial, page-34

1. 6,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 857
    I would think they are training more doctors in how to best utilize the App so when they do press the go button then maybe 40% (80 doctors) will be fully conversant with how to use dx. They don't require more than 40% of their available doctors to be (initially anyway) very conversant with ResApdx diagnosis as that is the top end of their telehealth enquiries...around 30% to 40% are respiratory calls. Therefore 30% to 40% of their own doctors are all that should require the detailed training with ResApdx.
    So as long as they have that percentage of doctors on each shift they will be able to service their calls amazingly well. The rest of their doctors I would imagine would be brought up to speed with ResApdx as time progresses.
    They would have started with maybe a half dozen of their doctors for the trial...now they are seeing the all round benefits they are taking the bull by the horns and training up many more of their doctors. Great result...and expected when you think about it...the news is early as well so how positive is that?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.