RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

IMO IF ResApp wasn't currently capped today's announcement would...

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    IMO IF ResApp wasn't currently capped today's announcement would have surged the share price much higher. A couple of years ago just one word of Sanofi looking under the hood pushed the share price over a few days to a high 44 cents per share!!

On top of this yesterday's FDA clearance for sleepy town would have also pushed the share price up minimum of a few cents and possibly 10 cents intraday High! ( many companies I have witnessed over the years increase over 100% on the back of FDA) instead she drops half a cent! FFS!

The announcement on Monday regarding the patents approval would have not moved the needle IMO but today's and yesterday's announcement certainly would have!

Price is now massively undervalued!
    Adjustment is in order at the very least! However I still will be voting NO regarding the takeover price either way even if they offer us 0.30 cents now which I believe is close to where it's heading for their final OFFER (unless the independent expert evaluator raises the bar significantly) but still not enough!!

When Pfizer realise that shareholders will not give up their company at a measly price I think Pfizer will likely partner with us. They are too invested now to walk away they have given us cash upfront, licencing agreements and are testing the waters in these trying times. They want this tech it is very clear. Cough up a lot MORE to entice shareholders or partner with us with a large upfront cash payment, it's the only way forward IMO!

Hello ResMed how about a new screening tool to add to your CPAP sales so many people remain undiagnosed for sleep apnoea huge market opportunity here for you guys as well!!!

Cheers

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.