FMG 0.35% $25.66 fortescue ltd

Don't you love the non holders with a blocked profile and a...

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255
    Don't you love the non holders with a blocked profile and a history of posting hundreds of posts on non held stocks. Funny how at the same time our disgraced flying piglet exits the forum a new PITA entrant lobs in to take their place and bore us all to tears.

I dont know why you guys bother to respond directly to their nonsense click baits posts. They will try to stir the pot and will never change their stance regardless of all the sensible discussion we post why we hold and continue to add to our holdings.

You have people on this forum who hold 6, 7 to even eight figure $$ amounts in just FMG and you dont see them trying to convince others to follow their lead. On the other hand you have the newly created posters with blocked profiles posting 100"s of posts a month on a stock they dont hold, nothing fishy about that is there. Who ever heard of CEO and BOD putting every decision they may be contemplating to the shareholders and therefore telegraphing their plans years in advance to the competition.

The main reason you buy into any stock is who is running the company and how well they are executing in their roles to the benefit of the company. If you are not happy with how they are being run or think the way to grow the business is to never reinvest into new sectors then sell out and put it into a term deposit at 0.5%.

I could not give a rats if someone is pro or negative on a stock on this forum. I am sure AF, all the BOD and all the fundies holding over 75% of the company dont base their decisions to buy and hold FMG on the view of some puffed up self proclaimed guru on a forum with a over inflated view of their importance and relevance.
    Last edited by SmugLex: 30/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$25.66
Change
0.090(0.35%)
Mkt cap ! $79.00B
Open High Low Value Volume
$25.72 $25.86 $25.63 $77.37M 3.012M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11417 $25.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$25.70 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$25.72
  Change
0.090 ( 0.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
$25.72 $25.86 $25.64 785342
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.