PAA 0.00% 22.0¢ pharmaust limited

"...Consider the professionalism, credibility and reputation of...

1. 657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1137
    "...Consider the professionalism, credibility and reputation of the Company and do things properly the first time..."

I have no problem whatsoever with the terms on which MT expressed himself during the interview and, in particular, the reference to MPL having the potential to be a blockbuster drug. The truth of that statement is self-evident having regard for the size of the addressable market in MND/ALS, the lack of viable treatments, the likelihood that an effective - or better - treatment would achieve high uptake, and the price these treatments run at.

What I do have a problem with is someone at the ASX twisting the comment into some sort of revenue forecast. No one in their right mind could read that into the comments as reported in the article. The suggestion made by you that this comment is in some way reflective of an amateurish lack of professionalism is IMO placing too much weight on your own arsehole - er, opinion.

As you said, everyone has an opinion, but my observation that you are very clearly in the minority here is borne out by the market response. I would also submit that the 'moral high ground' view you have adopted is a bit rich and not genuinely open to you on a plain and sensible reading of the article.

Cheers

Densy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.0¢ $191.1K 906.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1300 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 9563 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
21.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 20.5¢ 533029
Last updated 15.54pm 03/05/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.