PAA 0.00% 22.0¢ pharmaust limited

Sorry, but I'll take the good Dr T over sleepy and distant Roger...

1. 2,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1000
    Sorry, but I'll take the good Dr T over sleepy and distant Roger every day of the week.

MT's objective since coming aboard has been to promote and raise awareness of PAA and the "blockbuster" nature of MPL something that Sleepy Joe, I mean Roger never deemed capable of or necessary. He can't even carry out his duties as Chairman let alone executing a small canine deal after years and years of discussions and promises.

When you talk about selling a business or drug to BP of course any talk by the target of a blockbuster future and billions of dollars in revenue will be ignored, thats why they have their own specialized M&A departments to carry out the necessary DD of the target companies, their science and prepare their own economic forecasts and valuations.

Quite frankly I would much rather have MT heading the PAA negotiating team than poor old Roger as at least MT has knowledge of the regulatory and trialling processes (US, Europe and Oz), the current science and an intimate knowledge of the results, current neurodegenerative diseases' market, recent M&A deals and the upside of MPL in respect to other neurodegenerative diseases/human and animal cancers. He has put himself, PAA and MPL out there through presentations at seminars, attendance at conferences, interviews etc with presentations that are clear, concise and factual. Compare that to Roger's fireside chats....chalk and cheese!!! Unfortunately Roger has trouble extracting himself from under his dead clock and has done nothing since the Elanco failure to excite SH that he is capable of delivering any form of commercialization.

In addition I cant think of any reason why a credible clinical bio company (PAA) would continue to have as Chairman someone who is incapable of carrying out their duties and responsibilities. Roger should step aside and just remain as an expert non-exec director. PAA is going places so the management and executive structure should reflect that as that is something BP would value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.0¢ $191.1K 906.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1300 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 9563 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
21.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 20.5¢ 533029
Last updated 15.54pm 03/05/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.