PAA 2.33% 21.0¢ pharmaust limited

Ann: Media clarification, page-59

1. 1,844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2242
    Some huge leaps in opinion for who is capable, who is a liability etc etc.

My observation is that Micheal has the skill of being able to speak in a way that resonates with the target audience. Blockbuster is a word that resonates with investors! Sheep Drench is something that hooks new people in and grabs their attention. It is part of our story and its charm. They are not really working to charm long term investors, they/we want new money.

Right now, the promotion of the company builds up the market awareness and both the company and shareholders benefit (oh, so does he given he is right up there now as a shareholder). The company, when / if a CR is required is positioning itself well to reduce dilution while building an attractive prospectus.

Michael has been intimately involved in getting the Scientific Advisory Board so that is a vastly different stakeholder group. He is also working closely with trial designers and regulators, drug manufacturers, engaging pharma companies etc.

Roger has been stated numerous times by Michael as being always available to him and as being instrumental to enabling him to do his work and be successful in his work. Don’t forget, Roger has more skin in this game than almost all on this forum! He is incentivised.

My view is that each person in the company and its board have a role and they do that role. All are human and do their best to do their roles and to the best of their abilities. I also stand by the fact that none of us know what happens every day and night inside the mechanics of running the company.

So I am going back to being excited about our future and the prospect of this little bio doing something that is hopefully capable of changing the future for many on here as well as sufferers of MND/ALS, their family and friends, plus cancer sufferers and more.

adreamer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $93.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 21.0¢ $85.73K 407.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 53482 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 278844 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.