IDT 0.00% 11.5¢ idt australia limited

One thing I'm interested in is that there seem to be 3 different...

1. 544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    One thing I'm interested in is that there seem to be 3 different things happening, and I'm not sure if they're connected or are different things.

1. MIPS/Monash trial – IDT is manufacturing partner, IDT now has fancy machine that can manufacture mRNA at enough scale for the trial. $5 million from Vic Gov's $50 million mRNA fund has been given to the trial so far.

2. IDT to manufacture Covid 19 vaccines for Fed Gov. This is what was announced today, and is a result of the Gov asking IDT to do a feasibility study in March (as mentioned in the announcement).

3. Fed Gov 'approach to market' re mRNA manufacture. This wasn't mentioned in the announcement today, which does make me wonder if #2 and #3 are related or not?

If anyone can shed any light on how these three things are related I'd appreciate it. It seems like there's a whole lot of opportunity with a whole lot of government $ ready to flow, and the agreement today de-risks things in a big way. But I do wonder if the Fed Gov will be making a separate announcement re mRNA manufacturing as a result of the approach to market in the next few weeks, as has been suggested?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.