ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    I've seen the scenario you describe play out on a number of stocks following PFS release and there's always a chance that could happen here, but on most of those occasions, the PFS was over-hyped in the lead up and proved mediocre to underwhelming upon release.

My thoughts are, this is less likely to play out with MYL given the sound project economics and relatively low capex. If it does however, and let's be real, the market isn't always rational, there's probably enough exploration upside at Bawdwin to expect a steady stream of news going forward that will help support and potentially, increase the SP through to DFS, project financing and beyond.

If you have a short term trading strategy or don't believe that MYL will succeed long term, you'll no doubt view a retrace in a negative light. My view is that in the absence of any geopolitical risk materialising into something that impacts this project, it's unlikely this resource, which continues to grow, will remain in the ground long term. That said, I'll look at any retrace post PFS as nothing more than an opportunity to increase my holding at a discounted price.

DYOR
    Dave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.