ABV 3.70% 5.6¢ advanced braking technology ltd

Interesting points Mitch. I think we each just place our bets...

1. 250 Posts.
    Interesting points Mitch. I think we each just place our bets and see how we fair. But my response to the points you raised would be:

1. All trial results of the Terra Durra have been overwhelmingly positive and they have already sold these brakes into the market. Such a catastrophic and fundamental flaw in the product as you suggest is completely at odds with reality unless you believe a) the trials never really happened, and b) there are mining vehicles driving around right now with their tyres on fire. I suspect the devil is in the detail of the design (watch those little devils Mitch!)

2. I can't believe Linfox haven't signed a massive contract yet either! Obviously some back and forth to get through with negotiations but perhaps it's not too far away???

3. The point regarding SA regulations is that it is finally set to be mandated in September 2016. Perfect timing for our Terra Durras.

4. I just checked three distributor websites randomly and all three of them had the ABT brakes on their menu. Which distributor pages did you look at? The ones that signed last month perhaps??

5. You say Ausco has a much improved enclosed brake design. Much improved relative to who or what? Have you compared the specs and performance data? you must have, if so please share as I know a bit about those Ausco brakes and they are average at best.

6. Maybe that head of international sales wasn't performing... Maybe he stole some stationary... Maybe he couldn't cope with workload. Maybe ABT found that someone better was becoming available. All just speculation and ppl come and go from companies all the time for a myriad of reasons during good times and bad.

MattyE
    Last edited by MattyE: 04/08/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.002(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $21.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ $26.42K 470.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 412500 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 32044 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ABV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.