ABV 3.33% 6.2¢ advanced braking technology ltd

re: Ann: Media release-ABT raises $2.4m in Sh... This is...

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    re: Ann: Media release-ABT raises $2.4m in Sh... This is outstanding news. The firm has raised $2.4M of capital [with ease] and critically the Directors have put their hand up for 12% of the additional shares being issued (which is the biggest vote of confidence you can possibly get from an insider). The only aspect of the issue which is a little disappointing is that the shares are being issued 1.7c, I would've thought there was an argument for 1.8c. Overall though, this is yet another confirmation that this firm is steadily delivering on everything they said they would do, and without any of the usual hype/bluster you get from other firms. The future just keeps looking better and better. I'd expect other investors to start to recognize the performance of this management team, the prospects of the firm and view the stock as a safer opportunity post this announcement; and conclude that ABV does not require the same discount factor they may have used to value the stock in the past. All good stuff!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.002(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $23.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.2¢ 6.0¢ $12.93K 213.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9000 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 381222 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.06pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ABV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.