KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

MZN is the only company where I had a negative 'Sell' sentiment...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. reu
    1,743 Posts.
    MZN is the only company where I had a negative 'Sell' sentiment and shared my views.

KDR's direct self-made adversary.

Yes I repeatedly asked some tough questions on the MZN thread and I still do wonder what it is that MZN has going for it. (More vexatious litigation (this time against RXL) does not count).

The way JT reportedly behaved leading up to the litigation against KDR was terrible IMO, and since MZN was KDR's direct self-made adversary I saw fit to remind those on the MZN thread of this behaviour as well as the utter baselessness of the MZN claim. And since MZN's claim ended up falling over at the first leg, my assertion that the claim was utterly baseless was found to be correct.

What I was referring to in my comment was previous stocks that I have owned that I changed my sentiment on. I have previously owned XST, but never went back and trashed it for others when I exited, it wouldn't make sense and wouldn't be a good use of my valuable time.

We had @binwood and other ex-holders here today repeatedly and passionately talking down a stock they don't own and that @binwood said "Don't want an entry" on. If you don't want an entry why waste precious hours trying to convince others that the stock is bad, much better to focus energies on finding and discussing a stock that you think is good. ('Shorting' would be a poor explanation because @binwood has a non-held disclosure and said "Don't want an entry").

So what can be gained from the hours spent discussing a stock you "Don't want an entry" on ?

All personal opinion, pure speculation, DYOR, seek peofsssional advice, I'm no expert etc
    Last edited by reu: 14/07/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.