KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Finally, someone gets it. To give away for $146.67 million...

1. 12 Posts.
    Finally, someone gets it. To give away for $146.67 million access to Areas 1 and 2 and potentially part of Area 3 is just plain stupid or incompetent. The potential upswing on those areas is just enormous. We already know that Bounty area has Spod in it, Lith?? and north of Earl Grey, possibly as well. When you include all the other tenements, well this is just a gift to SQM in my opinion. More like Tea Money for them, if they drink tea.
    That is why holders have sold this down, including me, I feel gutted, and don't say I am a short term trader, I had been in this company for a while. I saw this Company, KDR, as the next Sandfire, and followed it since the NT days but bought in Late last year.
    But be honest, why the huge rush, no consultation with shareholders, just treat them like rubbish. IMHO. But I'm out for now, maybe come back but not at this price. This has cost me. This is like ESTRELLA. Oh, By the way my first post, so don't sue me if I've caused offense, I got no money anyway. Sentiment, you figure that out.
    And as REU says, Personal opinion, pure speculation, DYOR, seek professional advice, I'm no expert etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.