KRR 0.00% 1.0¢ king river resources limited

You will find that there are always going to be emotional people...

1. 1,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1659
    You will find that there are always going to be emotional people in all share holdings. One minute a company is being slammed, next minute you will see links to music, gifs etc.

Its understandable anyone who bought in above 8¢ would be worried about the slide of the SP and rightfully so, it is only human nature to worry about your investment going down. Then all thoughts go through the mind, what if I sell and the SP goes back up, what if I hold and the SP goes down even further.

From research my theory to the sell off is simply that someone or somebodies who had substantial holdings in KRC sold and that in itself caused the domino effect, where retailers, mum's and dads had their stop losses triggered and it snow balled along. As we can see from the last two trading days buyers have started to come back in and stemmed the flow.

The main thing is as I have said before. If people have done their research in what a company has, the resources, financials, the management etc and they are happy to buy and nothing has changed dramatically and you are either a day trader, swing trader or long term investor then you go with that plan and time frame.

If you have your trading plan in place IE alerts, stop losses etc, then don't worry about watching the SP everyday and go and enjoy life away from the share market. I have been doing that lately due to being bored watching monitors, charts etc when not much is moving or going south and also due to the weather being perfect for outdoor activities.

This coming week we should see two announcements as long as there are no delays.
    1: The fluorspar announcement
    2: Audited accounts, which all companies have to report.
    3: Wouldn't be surprised to see a TH next week.

(MY DREAM STAGE)
    This time last year 25 September 2017 the closing SP was 0.007¢ within 6 months the SP closing price on 21 March 2018 was 17.5¢ an increase of 3200%. If we could get a quarter of that percentage increase in 6 months from now we would be in the 50¢ SP mark.
    3200.jpg

(END OF DREAM STAGE)

It has been done before and we are in a better position now than then.
    KRC 21-0-09-2018.jpg

My comments/posts are based completely on my own experience thoughts and interpretation along with my current financial position at the time.
    Conduct your own due diligence, consult a licensed financial advisor or broker before making any and all investment decisions. As usual all constructive criticism welcomed.Good luck to all that hold.
    Last edited by AussieBryan: 22/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $765 84.95K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1797730 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 2040763 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 10.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ 163759
Last updated 15.12pm 30/05/2024 ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.