AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Probably want to track how many people click through and...

1. 1,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 616
    Probably want to track how many people click through and whatever other metadata they can capture from the web site/url shortener.

selling the northern portion to Zijin: splitting the Company’s project tenement (ie PR13359) in
    two and selling the northern portion to Zijin Mining Limited (Zijin);

Didn't the board partially give up PR13359 initially when they thought they were getting the ML for the southern portion? How is this any different now?

AVZ doesn't like transparency at all, the long suspension is due to their failure to disclose. I don't know why people think the current board is working in favour of shareholders when they've kept you all in the dark for so long, all while awarding themselves huge bonuses and cashing massive paychecks for a company that's burning through cash with legal fees and whatnot.

The board are going on about potential liabilities dealing with certain parties yet are happy to handout $1.5 million to a wheeler and dealer that's resulted in sfa for shareholders.

You need to wonder why a board would try and force an exiting direct to confidentiality obligations. What do they have to hide? Again, back to the disclosure and keeping shareholders in the dark.

I don't have a dog in the fight here but the adoration of the current board is far from deserved. I honestly don't understand why shareholders aren't trying to hold them to account. It appears shareholders think they can do no wrong and award themselves appropriately.

Last edited by john_utah: 24/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.