AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

If the AVZ Management do not respond to this patently price...

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    If the AVZ Management do not respond to this patently price sensitive announcement in the next 48 hours with a concrete plan with legs - we have yet another major problem to add to our woes.

Our adversaries - who are well entrenched in the DRC in various large projects and who patently have political clout - appear to have convinced the government to formally record a changing of the horses on both the mining licenses and the hydro. The DRC aid package looks like the disclosed sweetener. What other sweeteners are involved no one will know except the givers and takers.

Even if we get a favorable ruling on the International tribunals, I question whether that will change those of whom management hold out as "reformed" and "engaging" DCR mining authorities.

I'd like to see some independent evidence our "team" are getting somewhere on their inflated salaries and bonuses (chicken feed on steroids) - above their assurances. They've had the time and the budget to get things done. We have no idea what rights we still hold, whilst hoping the rule of law will apply in the DRC. What's the drawer under the bottom drawer for this mess.

The website letter is more than intriguing, and asks as many questions as it implies it provides answers to. I no fan of the fat tail effort (which is so obviously self interest based on the little known) but hard to refute that its time for AVZ management to fully disclose their dealings with the DRC authorities to date, and if they feel they cant, re-list so the pained holders can salvage a percentage of their investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.