AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Huxster, you expect us to swallow this announcement and believe...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1368
    Huxster, you expect us to swallow this announcement and believe all its content when Zijin don't even announce how much they have now even paid for the Manono investment.
    Surely, you would expect the DRC Govt. to have acknowledged this in a press release on behalf of the President given its significance and importance in the future of his country.
    The so called announcement states that Cominiere has returned the $36M. This is laughable as Cominiere is reportedly out of cash.
    I would expect the DRC ministry will be all over the release of this letter and be demanding an urgent response from Cominiere as this flies in the face of the negotiations of the MOU with the President's team or is this an act of retaliation from Zijin.

I suspect there are players trying to undermine even the Presidential elections here. Pretty desperate efforts. There will be extreme consequences for that down the track.

What is more concerning is that this announcement has been made just when an outcome is expected from the ICC? The fines for Cominiere will be mounting.
    Should we draw any connection between you and the so called people who have the shareholders interests that have nominated for the Board. Seems someone has got to you to release this on HC to make it not appear too obvious who are the originators of this release.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.