AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Media Release - Fat Tail Nominees, page-84

1. 13,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2780
    “You have flipped from being one of the most positive up rampers on HC regarding AVZ to now opening the batting for MMGA in its quest to running the Board. “

That’s outrageous really - What a load of bs

I think you have the wrong person completely

never had a buy on it only hold

Was positive with catl coming on board

Then comments at first of suspension detailing in full who owned what

however with the passing of time it appeared I wasn’t aware of the full details of what was actually going on

problems with options dispute
    Full extent of the legal actions and decisions by the drc high court
    That Avz was in fact fully aware of sale to zjin despite saying they were in discussion to by additional 15 percent

need I go on

please don’t ever refer to me as ramper of this stock or any stock actually

since being suspended Avz board of directors has disclosed a long list of material facts in proper detail and made incredible admissions whilst keeping the stock in suspension

I have been warning since information came out and since Avz decided to have a special roadshow for certain holders which I think is actually also fundamentally wrong and warned that they would spend the money raised before suspension on many legal actions which would ultimately go nowhere but they would enjoy the pot of capital ( raised without any shred of reasonable disclosure of what shareholders have found out since may 2022 )

that day is fast approaching- I was completely misled as to the true state of affairs and even Avz admit it now with the passing of time- in fact the asx has slapped it with a formal suspension

ramper shsssh- totally not

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.