CUV 0.38% $14.53 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

Ann: Media release - First stroke patient with afamelanotide, page-28

1. 790 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1015
    My Question: "I challenge you to find a Biotech on the ASX which represents better value than CUV."

Your Answer: "ROTFL. Most Companies are listed on the ASX because they can't find anyone to buy their worthless technology. The only thing CUV has actually achieved is getting orphan drug status for a 40 year old drug after 15 years of effort. If you knew anything about the drug approval process you would know orphan drug status isn't hard to obtain."

Now your answer is truly funny - every single sentence is totally WRONG! That means you either have no clue about what's going on in the world or you are deliberately trying to distort. Which one? I'm just going to focus on one wrong sentence that the only thing CUV has achieved is "getting orphan drug status". Wrong. That was a long time ago when at the start of seeking approval for their drug. Do you actually realise Clinuvel has since achieved FDA approval for their drug? Along with TGA, EMA and Israel approvals. They are at the early stages of commercial sales and have been making great profits for several years just on an Orphan indication and they are now branching the SAME drug into blockbuster indications like STROKE and DNA REPAIR and VITILIGO. Also massive growing cash reserves and an unheard of dividend for a company just doing sales on an orphan indication and about to branch into OTCs. Now I will repeat my question which you blatantly avoided "I challenge you to find a Biotech on the ASX which represents better value than CUV." Virtually none have FDA approval and even less can boast such powerful financial fundamentals as CUV or even anything close to that.

All IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.53
Change
-0.055(0.38%)
Mkt cap ! $730.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.61 $14.99 $14.40 $437.1K 29.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 224 $14.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.56 33 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.19am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.