MAH 0.00% 33.0¢ macmahon holdings limited

Ann: Media Release - Full Year Results, page-3

1. 295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    nice post HS.

Looking backwards, MAH has been a rubbish investment - at least for me.

Looking forwards, I agree with your post. Great strides made in FY18 and the future looks good. SP should continue to rise, as the mining industry gets back into full swing. This's assuming they execute well of course. The presentation slide 11 Tender info bodes well - many upcoming potential Contracts that're sizeable (>$500M), where MAH are an Exclusive/Preferred Contractor. They should be able to bag some of them at least.

Interesting they didn't give too much detail on Telfer this half? In prior announcements, they usually had a slide showing how Telfer was the problem child, but would gradually improve. The comments on presentation slide 4 "Achieved record monthly mine production in June quarter" and slide 7 "Significant margin improvement driven by Telfer turnaround" certainly appear positive - hopefully this trend can continue. That Project has been a disaster. They better wise-up with new Contracts they're bidding on and make sure they understanding everything. No point in getting work for work's sake, if it's a money pit!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $678.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 33.5¢ 31.3¢ $1.026M 3.182M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 176197 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 330700 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.50pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.