NCC 1.32% 38.5¢ naos emerging opportunities company limited

@vivRookie. I think you need to get off your high horse and be...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    @vivRookie. I think you need to get off your high horse and be more respectful to fellow posters. @EarlyRetiree is correct in what he stated. The expected final dividend of $0.0375c was cut to $0.02c. This cut was not signalled to investors in the zoom meeting / investor update on 1 August. I also agree that the next (interim) dividend is likely to be $0.02 or less (depending on portfolio performance). All of a sudden your expected yield has dropped by 46%.
    OK. So lets take a look at how the three core NCC holdings are going at the moment : BRI, COG, SND.
    BRI - SP down 14% today due to a drop in EPS of 64%, and a poor near term outlook for residential construction activity. Final dividend cut from $0.085c to $0.02c.
    COG - After a big jump to $1.20, the SP has dropped back hitting 3 year lows of $1.03, with a possibility of futher downside.
    SND - After a little jump, the SP has dropped back close to 3 year lows of $0.80c.

BTW . There was also zero mention of the LTV ratio in the zoom meeting / investor update on 1 August. It's like that risk doesn't exist for shareholders.
    Maybe they replied to indvidual investor questions via email to avoid public scrutiny while on the call.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.