GDO 0.00% 30.0¢ gold one international limited

Ann: Media Release - Quarterly Activities Report , page-30

1. 700 Posts.
    re: Ann: Media Release - Quarterly Activities... Mav if you actually read my reply, I was saying that the Sub Nigel one isn't the company maker here, it's the ME mine that's making us the money. Sure it spins off a bit of cash, but I doubt the performance of it is comparable to ME.

What is ME making in comparison to Sub Nigel? We aren't handing out the 4 million per year as you claim, we own 74% of Goliath Gold, thus we are "handing out" 1 million per year. Also we control Goliath Gold, I don't really see the downside to this, why would GDO management do such a bad transaction as you claim? One of the reasons I bought in was that I believe in management, to increase production and increase shareholder value, and I believe the creation of GG is a good move.

The whole point of the transaction was the make the megamine valued separately as currently GDO is so massively underrated compared to peers, that listing the assets separately can increase the overall MC assigned to them. If you don't believe me then look at the current news, Westfield are splitting up into two companies again, and this is expected to add overall MC when compared to the single entity. The market is a strange and sometimes illogical place.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.