GDO 0.00% 30.0¢ gold one international limited

re: Ann: Media Release - Quarterly Activities... Padd with such...

1. 539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    re: Ann: Media Release - Quarterly Activities... Padd with such good questions, my guess is you are already on top of the answers, nonetheless.

At what point would you consider the project derisked?
    - The easy answer is never.
    If you think about the risks, some would be in the company controlled column and many would be in the "others" column.
    For example if we picked up GDO and put her in Burkina Faso then she would be trading, much, much higher and thus the reason GRY trades high in comparison.
    If you weigh up the risks of company vs ME project, then company will have "severe risk with a low likelihood", project risks "low impact, medium likelihood" in general.

What would be the conditions to your point of entry?
    If it's a trade, then sentiment is very important.
    If it's an investment then fundamentals are most important.
    Calculating fundamentals is difficult with the lack of certainty regards qty of shares for starters.
    This includes both bond dilution and Goliath diltuion due to the 1 for 12 WWR deal (argh!).
    When YOU top is of course your call!

I ask because you seem to, well not down ramp, but highlight the bad and neglect the good.
    - Yes a little too risk averse sometimes and forget the good stuff.

You have to remember GDO has not yet had a full year of production. Indeed it is its first year as a producer. Not even a full year at that.

Is it your expectation that there should have being absolutely no problems with anything?
    - Problems arise naturally.
    -The measure of mgt is taken by how they handle each challenge. So far ok.

GDO has mentioned all of their problems (some minor, some not) well in advance to the market. IMO it does a much better job of informing the market than most of its peers.
    - Agree with you 100%, this is an area they deserve applause.

Your opinion is valued. Listening to people such as yourself can bring balance to an over enthusiastic forum.
    It has also saved me a considerable sum!
    - There are plenty of good posters on here.
    We might disagree on an issue however the forum is healthier for it.
    I would have been far, far less negative without you know what, but life goes on!
    I still like GDO and it's for a reason.
    Mav

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.