CDM 0.00% 71.5¢ cadence capital limited

@rabb1t. . I genuinely feel your pain as I think I topped up at...

1. 4,878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386
    @rabb1t. . I genuinely feel your pain as I think I topped up at a SPP prior to the Melb IT debacle. I am much in the same boat. IMHO the MBL ? IT debacle was so obvious to be avoided and so murky that I couldn’t stand to hear about Karl or to see anything thing about him or any presentation. In May 20, I was looking for share opportunities for my wife and for some reason plucked up the courage to look at CDM. I was unaware that at the depths of the COVID correction, Karl had more money in the bank than equated to the SP... In effect you were paying 45 cents for the cash at bank, and getting the other 40% of the portfolio for free. Now THAT would have been the time to buy. I then noticed that the CDM portfolio had undergone a complete revamp and got the impression that (hopefully) he had learnt his lesson and that the portfolio was full of quality stocks. A good mix of both international,, and Ozzy stocks and a few emerging or “chancy” stocks thrown it. Being so far under NTA, to get a div and to “average out” I bought some for my wife, and thought “if it’s good enough for her” the. It’s good enough for my SMSF and so bought 10k shares for my wife and 12500 for my SMSF. The decision was obviously sound.
    I can understand your hurt, and the feeling of loss of trust in Karl during the Melb IT saga. Trust is a bit like a share that has fallen as a consequence of some management decision. You lose trust in the company and management very quickly and it takes a long time to rebuild and regain that trust. And so it is with you and me and Karl.... It will take a few years more, to regain my losses and for Karl to prove that he has learnt his lesson from the disaster that was Melbourne IT.
    Last edited by peejay2: 17/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $213.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
71.5¢ 71.5¢ 71.5¢ $43.61K 61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 164552 71.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
72.0¢ 48699 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.49am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.