CDM 0.69% 71.5¢ cadence capital limited

I'm glad you managed to let go of the past and took the plunge...

1. 6,519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1920
    I'm glad you managed to let go of the past and took the plunge to buy some when it was trading at such a massive discount to NTA. I think I got in when it was around a 30% discount to NTA, so I didn't pick the bottom, but at the same time, I'm glad I avoided the debacle some here got stuck in.

I know what you mean about trust. It takes a long time to build up, and can very quickly get smashed.

While the discount to NTA is still around 20%, it has closed somewhat, and the share price is going in the right direction. Most importantly, I feel comfortable holding this as the NTA closes because I can see that Karl has clearly learnt his lesson. You can see that in the presentations, his emphasis on ensuring there are a more diverse range of less correlated stocks, and more stocks with sufficient liquidity, if they need it. You described it well that there are a core group of quality stocks, domestic and international, with a couple of smaller cap potential rockets as well to add to spice.

I doubt you will see him making the same mistake twice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.69%)
Mkt cap ! $213.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
71.0¢ 72.0¢ 71.0¢ $112.5K 157.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 162552 71.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
72.0¢ 37865 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.