OMH 4.44% 47.0¢ om holdings limited

Ann: Media Release Sarawak Higher Q3 21 Production, page-275

1. 12,100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1758
    China is now looming large with FeSi and Mn alloys in the European market due to a sluggish China domestic market.
    European and US sellers were bracing themselves for an onslaught of Chinese ferrosilicon and selected manganese alloys. Ferrosilicon was offered today in Europe at US$2,700 per mt or US$1.225 per lb, c.i.f. duty paid for February arrival. In additional small quantities of Brazilian high-purity ferrosilicon in Rotterdam starting arriving in the US.

I think shareholders should remember that OM Sarawak is producing manganese alloys at record volumes. The market obviously doesn't realise this, all 6 x Mn alloy furnaces are at full production, last quarter churning out 59,307 tonnes, the peak has only been 2,000 tonnes more in a quarter.
    The Sept quarter started off being shutdown and was gradually restarted, so this current quarter will be a full quarter of Mn alloy production of around 60,000 tonnes.
    Prices are extremely high in Japan
    "SiMn (65% Mn; 16% Si) price fell by $105/t month-on-month to $1,800/t CIF on average. Prices for HC FeMn (75% Mn) decreased by only $45/t to $1,735/t CIF."
    These prices will give OM Sarawak at least US$800/tonne profit.
    6 x Ferrosilicon furnaces are in operation producing around 35,000tonnes /quarter, Sept qtr was 33,453/tonnes and again it was shut at the start of the quarter. Current prices for FeSi in Japan is US$2,425/t CIF . This gives OM Sarawak more than US$1000/tonne profit.
    Frankly, anybody selling OMH at present has rocks in their head, the OMH market cap is $600 million, have a look at Lynas Corp who make considerably less income and profit than OMH and has never paid a dividend the market cap is now $8.3 BILLION.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OMH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.