CUV 0.13% $15.46 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

There won't be a capital raising as Impacman noted. I agree with...

1. 793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1028
    There won't be a capital raising as Impacman noted. I agree with you over the longterm short sellers wont make a difference, except perhaps we will get a nice short squeeze. The frustration I believe is borne out of the constant manipulations by the short sellers. Me, you and all retail investors make an investment and it sits there passively and when it reaches a nice appreciation we will sell. The shorters don't do this, they actively manage the price down with algorithms, micro trades and circular trading and all the other manipulative tricks they use which none of us retail investors are allowed to do. Obviously they are hoping to hit stop losses, create fear and get retail shares on the cheap. They are starting with shares they don't even own and using them to add false liquidity to the market on the Sell side so everything is just stacked against retail. Even a great little company like CUV which is doing everything right, and has no debts and is profitable and growing and actually is doing some great things for society is constantly pushed down to benefit greedy institutions and hedge funds and that is frustrating. It raises all sorts of interesting points on ethics, morality, legality etc. Maybe one day some of these short sellers will be in an ICU after having a stroke and will be getting treated with Clinuvel's medicine and I wonder what thoughts will be going through their minds at that point? Anyway, long and strong will win the day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.46
Change
0.020(0.13%)
Mkt cap ! $773.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.62 $15.63 $15.36 $174.6K 11.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 61 $15.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.50 392 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.34pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.