ONT 0.00% $7.13 1300 smiles limited

I am just wondering why you even call you self a share investor,...

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I am just wondering why you even call you self a share investor, not to mention a sophisticated one. Madamanswer is being very polite to you, but I really have no patience for some douche-bags like you. ONT is operating in a very difficult industry. If you look across the market around the world, there is never one chain dental clinic can operate at this level of profitability consistently over so many years. This is not luck. This is hard work and the vision to be the best.

Dental company is never a complicated business. You want to get organic growth, simple, hire more dentists and put on more chairs. But if things are really that simple, this industry would not be as fragmented as today. So many people have tried to group the practices at cheap valuations and sell them to the public. Most of them failed. A few made it to the stock market, but in the end invariably the business faltered. Why? Because humans are complicated. A human being, who was educated for many years, then trained for many years to be a dentist, is more complicated than average. That is why this business can be so difficult. If you still do not understand this, you should leave this company alone.

Meh, the shares are damn expensive though. I hold them, but will not buy more.
    Last edited by frankbaozhu: 21/08/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ONT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.