SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Ann: Media Release, page-128

1. 1,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4421
    "ISX have approached ASIC and the ASX in light of the share price volatility in order to respond to the OM and AFR report"

You are absolutely correct to look at this from John Kalantsis's point of view.
    Remember this is his baby. He has worked tirelessly to build this business and his leadership cannot be underestimated.
    There was no way he was going to take this lying down but really only had 3 courses of action being litigation or calling in the authorities to investigate or do nothing.
    Litigation while not ruled out would take too long as much as many shareholders would welcome it so as stated in a previous announcement on 13/9 ISX called on the regulators to act. Now to have these allegations investigated JK new that ASIC and the ASX would need to examine ISX in fine detail to either confirm or deny said allegations. If as many of us believe ISX shows these allegations are false the regulators may continue their investigation elsewhere as appropriate.
    ISX will stay in suspension until this is resolved in favour or against and nobody has a crystal ball as to how that goes. Long term shareholders believe in JK and ISX so we believe in the positive outcome, others however do not. I cannot change what is about to happen so I choose not to worry about it as it is pointless, just as it is pointless responding to anyone who does not believe in ISX. Some people in life just suck all the energy out of you so I find it better to remove them permanently.
    War has been declared on ISX and I am positive this has taken JK by surprise. He would have never experienced this before but as our General he is now responding as I thought he would to the opening salvo, in a calm considered way to fight for his reputation,ISX's reputation and for all shareholders.
    It's a beautiful day and the beach is calling so have a good everyone if you can.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.