SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Ask the HC moderators to delete it. We have seen some dubious...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    Ask the HC moderators to delete it.

We have seen some dubious claims by dubious posters recently. Wasn't seeking any proof of ownership.

I do now understand why you are anxious given your 'buy' price. ASIC and APRA are not known to 'work quickly'.

The suspension will be lifted. Be patient. I think the suspension has been better for us as we have been spared more share price volatility and SMH and AFR have 'lessened' their attack.

Don't forget ASX's reputation has been compromised/damaged by failing to fully investigate (in a timely manner) the trading volume/price irregularities following the publication of unsubstantiated media reports. Or perhaps, ASX had begun to investigate broker data following the OM report.

I notice motley fool has changed their tone (post above) compared with their recent publication re ISX.

I don't know why you continue to blame the management of ISX. To clarify - ISX sought an ASIC investigation following the release of OM's report many weeks ago. Since then, some shareholders have also asked ASIC and ASX to investigate e.g. any share price manipulation or trading anomalies which may (or may not) be linked to any of the damaging media reports.

Part of my moderated post above - repeated below:
    "Many of us are not at all concerned by the ASIC investigation which ISX and some shareholders requested a few weeks ago. Happy the suspension has taken place to stop journalists and any other misguided, uninformed troublemakers from creating further havoc for holders and the share price.

More than 3 publications have recently sought to cause damage to ISX by publishing unsubstantiated information and malicious mis-information. By doing so, they have damaged some shareholders and also damaged the reputation of the ASX."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.