SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

You didn't post the date and time of this m..y fool article...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    You didn't post the date and time of this m..y fool article above. You need to when posting. This article has already been posted today. Plus another similar m..y-fool report, same author, from yesterday/day before.

I have reported m-y fool's recent posts re ISX to a few other 'parties' as an example of damaging, *non-factual, malicious misreporting - hence there is potential litigious action which could be taken by ISX in relation to this article above and other online media publications.

(*Non-factual information: adjective. not based on fact; false; opinion statement in which someone tries to convince someone else).

My definition of litigious in this context is: suitable to become the subject of a lawsuit.

Don't forget, motley fool, similar to 9EC's publications (AFR, SMH, The Age) want to attract attention/viewers and convert them to paid subscribers. Not doing well obviously, as motley fool, similar to AFR, SMH, The Age are publishing a lot of their content online for free and e.g. accessible via a Google search or on twitter.

9EC are also wanting google and facebook to share the profits of any online traffic (Source: The Australian newspaper - content available by subscription only).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.