APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

Ann: Media Release, page-57

1. 1,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    I am 100% sure that APT management are not stupid to be sucked in to taking WBC losses given where APT management have taken APT thus far.

Things just keep getting better and better with APT.

I am 100% sure this will be a massive win/win result for both the APT and WBC companies resulting in a huge quite profitable situation incorporating a BNPL / Banking/ money holding/Investment etc type arrangement.

This will allow APT to concentrate on growth, profitability, innovation etc rather than putting too much time and effort into looking after (but still being in control of) the financing, money holding, investing etc side of their BNPL business while at the same time actually giving WBC a nice financial interest from the developing BNPL sector without WBC having to put the same type of effort into BNPL.

Everyones a winner, especially us investors.
    It would be a good idea to get on board now in some way if you haven't already.

Don't be blinded by the jealous naysayers and downrampers because APT is actually an absolute behemoth in the making, right before our very own eyes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.