LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

Ann: Media Speculation - Review of Lynas in Malaysia, page-266

1. 1,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    "We will be fair and objective in our review, especially on the issue of the plant's removal of all wastes, including the products made from the wastes, which are hazardous to public health and the environment," she reportedly said. From reading various posts on the low radioactivity of the waste it would appear that it is not hazardous, if so how can the review be objective when Ms F has allready made up her mind and to back down would be a loss of face. I would suggest LYC appeal to Dr M that the Ms F has demonstrated a pre conceived bias and is not a suitable person to chair the revue and that Minister Yeo has demonstrated poor judgement in appointing Ms F to chair the review (if she did make the appointment).

Mt Weld has the capacity to service several LAMPS, and I would suggest LYC consider I JV with their Japanese loan provider whereby this organization pay for construction of another LAMP, using improved REE extraction technology now available, in Japan and in return it becomes a 50:50 partnership with profits shared equally.

Just some thoughts. I doubt if either will happen but some more lateral thinking by the LYC BOD would be appropriate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.