LYC 0.63% $6.41 lynas rare earths limited

Ann: Media Speculation - Review of Lynas in Malaysia, page-285

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    All must remember what happen when SMSL was the issue in this forum.. Opinion, comments, ideas, strong statement suggested to get out from malys and get back to u country.. All the present comments against LYC today with the same song.. Mitsubishi issues in the past is not the same as today with lycs.. AL from 1st day spend a lot with transparent practices in compliance with the low.. She is working from day one to do so just in case this current situation was coming... In my opinion the result will be the same as the SMSL... It come like storm and it will go with nature.. Soon the review is completed all the issues will go ..the only issue Lyc will have is with RRE price.. Is up Lyc double.. It go down Lyc survive.. As we see current situation RRE may go up gradually due to supply and demand
    All in this forum is in the Lyc wagon so u opinion or comments is to push the wagon in one direccion if someone is doing opposite direccion please leave the wagon because u r not wealcome and DYOR before open your mouth.. English is 2dn language but doesn't stop my comments

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.41
Change
0.040(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $5.991B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.45 $6.49 $6.40 $13.34M 2.079M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13384 $6.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.42 13471 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.