LYC 2.01% $6.36 lynas rare earths limited

“The media has speculated that the chair of the proposed...

1. 909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    “The media has speculated that the chair of the proposed committee may be a long time anti- Lynas campaigner. If that appointment is confirmed, then that will raise concerns. However, Lynas will advocate for a review that is transparent, impartial and scientific, consistent with other recent initiatives of the new government.”

Glad they are highlighting this. In my opinion Fuziah has been left carrying the baby after Wong Tack mysteriously wasn’t nominated after previously being mentioned. Perhaps after his visit to the LAMP last month he realized it would be difficult to come up with a valid argument against Lynas?
    Fuziah will be seen by many as tainted and in any other democracy would need to recuse herself due to perceived bias.
    If she suggests that Lynas be shut down her electorate coukd suffer massive job loss and Malaysia’s reputation for investment will be in taters. If she finds Lynas is safe and recommends condisoil be approved then sh risks being slammed by the more radical anti Lynas supporters who will feel she has misled them.
    Interesting day coming up, must admit I am bit concerned as I have a large stake in Lynas.
    However I feel that after some initial downside that the long term is all good. Just hope the tree shakers don’t have a field day.
    Just my opinion, perhaps the market will prove otherwise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.36
Change
0.125(2.01%)
Mkt cap ! $5.940B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.34 $6.38 $6.28 $6.570M 1.038M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 7565 $6.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.36 19342 59
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.51pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.