MPL 0.52% $3.86 medibank private limited

Ann: Medibank cybercrime update, page-8

1. 1,845 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    Hacking is a huge problem world wide & it is only going to get worse.
    Medibank have admitted there was a problem with hacking, how ever a Real estate company in Melbourne who did not report it has had far worse implications for individuals with far more personal data including digital signatures stolen and utilised the very day of the hack !!!!
    The Gov have dropped the ball with regards to legislation its true, but the reality is future generations have a huge debt & deficit pile that they will never be able to climb over. The Gov will in due course do ANYTHING IT CAN as you may be reading with regards to your Super to get their hands on restricting individuals rights with regards to M1 supply, or our MONEY !!! So selling anything that is GOV owned will be sold off, not matter what anybody says.
    I am a bit of a fan of the ANTI ESTABLISHMENT Sub Culture, how ever i am with Medibank and im happy to stay with them for the next 6 months before i no longer need them.
    MPL will be taken over by Barbarians or Vulture capitalists in due course. I sold my ORG on open today with regards to my unit holding and i will be buying MPL as soon as i am comfortable with a buy in price.
    Privacy laws are ridiculous in the longevity of structure holding patterns by Corps, i mean really, do you trust CORPORATIONS WITH YOUR DATA ???
    Its all for sale be it being hacked or other wise, no matter what they say.....
    I do not agree with your sentiments entirely but i defend your right to have a sentiment to my death..the Gov how ever has other ideas.
    All the best to you & your trades...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.86
Change
-0.020(0.52%)
Mkt cap ! $10.63B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.89 $3.91 $3.86 $57.66M 14.91M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 254461 $3.86

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.88 22470 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.