TRI 0.00% 2.5¢ trivarx ltd

This just landed in my inbox from MEB... Medibio - News Articles...

1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    This just landed in my inbox from MEB...

Medibio - News Articles
    Medibio Limited, a mental health technology company, has been featured in SBS, Sydney Morning Herald and HR Daily in regards to the results of Australia’s Biggest Mental Health Check-In, the cornerstone of the new Medibio Corporate Health Offering.
    The Check-In found that one-third of program participants were suffering from some form of mental illness: with 36% suffering from depression, 33% from anxiety, and 31% from stress. This is the first time depression has exceeded anxiety, in that anxiety has traditionally been twice as common as depression.
    The idea of the Mental Health Check-In was born out of the fact that we as a global society don’t think about taking care of our mental health in the same way we do our physical health. It’s time that we change that, the Check-in is the first step in our comprehensive Medibio Corporate Health offering which includes products and services designed to help employers optimize performance, minimize risk, and better care for their most valuable asset; their people.

More information on the Medibio Corporate Health program and Mental Health Check-in registration can be found here.

Articles:
    SBS: A third of all Australian employees affected by mental illness
    SMH: Women more likely to be perfectionistic, anxious at work

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $4.635K 185.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 38118 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 126026 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.16pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.