TRI 0.00% 2.5¢ trivarx ltd

Those that have been holding for the past 12 - 36 months plus...

1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36

Those that have been holding for the past 12 - 36 months plus are no doubt hurting.

A lot of people really believe in the technology and the difference it can make to society, this hasn't changed. With the right leadership we will see a vastly improved MC.

I am not going to push what has happened to the side, but as shareholders we just need to focus on the small wins that can possibly occur in the next 6 months. Those being;

1. AGM occurs and the Khouri consortium do not get their wishes

2. New CEO is appointed

3. Funding secured

4. Chris passes the batton to a new Chair

5. FDA clearance 

These are items that can genuinely occur and I have no doubt will.

It appears someone is pressing the eject button and I don't blame them. Mix this with the 249D and we have a recipe for disaster.

Now, back to Jack and Peta no longer in the business.

Re: Peta, it never sat right with me the open letter she sent to HC community on the 29th June when the tax loss selling was transpiring. Even before that, I was surprised when we acquired Vital Conversations. Especially considering Jack looked into the whites of many eyeballs circa 2016 and said the value will come from FDA and the pathways into VA and alike.

Maybe there is more than meets they eye, who knows. However, it did make sense to bring corporates on board as the brand exposure from the likes of PwC, AIA and Jacobs would be immense when at the negotiating table with VA with those brands on board and FDA clearance.

Lets all look forward without Jack, Peta and hopefully without the Khouri consortium.

Mr.G

Last edited by Mr.G: 01/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $4.635K 185.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 38118 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 126026 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.16pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.