TRI 9.09% 3.6¢ trivarx ltd

there will be R&D for the company this year as it needs...

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    there will be R&D for the company this year as it needs Australian researchers and the Melb office and team were shit down. The company were very lucky to get rebate last year given that Melb office was closed most of the year even for that. All developers and researchers are US based now. 

510k is not a commercial revenue stream and unregulated, apple and Garmin now offer more than the corporate product I’m sad to say. If you have tried the product and own a Garmin you will know that. 

Agree with your cash burn suggestion re role mergers and more the 510 is pushed out, the burn is not including legal actions currently pending, and the unregulated market competes with numerous other devices and is now not an area Medibio can compete with. They’ve lost ground the last few years. 

FDA progress can save all of this but at the end of the day. They are device less given that the test device is obsolete. And everything depends on an algorithm. 

Seeking what hat they have to a company that can make it fly is the best oath in my view. The world needs this and medibio aren’t equipped to deliver 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.003(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $16.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $10.12K 290.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 70128 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 481687 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.