ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Where is the company at with receiving the $1 million plus dollars it is owed for the partly paid shares of 29c?? They have spent over $1 million in legal fees on God knows what but can’t recover the money it is owed. A full investigation needs to be carried out on the conduct of previous operations of the business as I believe shareholders have not received appropriate price sensitive announcements.
    Is Jacobs still a client of the company? They were heavily announced when coming aboard and nothing since. If they departed a while ago then the company should have announced this.
    When Peta departed I had to hear it from Hotcopper first and then 2 weeks later the company announces it??
    Then all the dramas behind the scenes with management etc. This company has a lot to answer to and all that keeps saying is that was previous management. I’ve heard that 10 years ago when it was BPO and they were chasing termite treatment..the same old story with the same names continue to pop up!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.