TRI 0.00% 3.6¢ trivarx ltd

It simply means that the stock that was purchased wasn't done by...

1. 4,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2721
    It simply means that the stock that was purchased wasn't done by one or two holders alone.

Plenty of new shareholders on the register with an entry price of 1c, my guess is some turnover from these holders or more likely a few trapped that bought into the two share price spikes before the placement. I highly doubt Rod has decided to exit his position, risk v regard from here is skewed to the positive. They chose to support the company via the convertible note in the company's darkest hour and everything since then has only improved with the FDA submission to come. He doesn't need the capital, maybe the capital loss crystallized though to offset the NVT takeover.

In regards to MEB gaining on market traction, my opinion is that this will only occur when either FDA approval is received or multiple commercial (revenue bearing) contracts are delivered for the Illumen product.

Plenty of eyes on the story, however many burnt fingers from previous management failures / promises not materializing. Takes time and momentum in delivery on milestones to prove to the market that the company is genuinely on the right path forward & for market participants to get behind the story on market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $30.27K 889.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 364518 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 1080992 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.