TRI 4.00% 2.4¢ trivarx ltd

Ann: Medibio Signs Agreement with PwC Australia for ilumen, page-91

1. 1,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 430
    to give a more sensible answer many directors are happy to collect fees and don’t have the mindset to throw down coin. This doesn’t necessarily mean the stock won’t do well, although I admit it’s a positive sign when they do.

I know Medibio quite well. I was an investor previously and lost money. But I also spoke with Peta a number of times and met her in person. Ignoring the reasons for previous poor mgt and why they parted ways she was passionate about the technology because it really works, and her team saw in genuine practice it helped people.

so now we have a stock which couldn’t be more beaten down, but with a technology which genuinely predicts mental illness risks and assists in early intervention.

if this gets picked up (for example) by a body with large instances of PTSD / suicide like the Australian armed forces it will go haywire. Plus given the actual human benefits. (as a hobby I actually regularly send letters to various ministers on this topic.)

I also know of a number of larger corporates who were in early talks on trials before the company imploded. They will come back.

So so all the breadcrumbs are their to follow a trail and find a house in the woods made of gingerbread. My Investment thesis I have set out as clearly as I’m able in this post.

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-medibio-signs-agreement-with-pwc-australia-for-ilumen.5029747/page-67?post_id=41469233

As far as my posting goes this is as good as it gets and probably won’t get this good again.

Highly likely for the next 12 months I will just shit post and put up occasional pictures of rocketships

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.832M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $4.937K 196.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 213380 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 78961 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.26pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.