RSH 13.0% 2.6¢ respiri limited

I think the issue is the stock is down 31% in 2019 ,a year where...

1. 44 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    I think the issue is the stock is down 31% in 2019 ,a year where shareholders were led to believe big things were imminent.

Everything you've listed there as positives are both why people were hopeful and why now people are disappointed.

From what i have read here, lots of the shareholders are people that only had a small amount to be able to invest and put that into the stock on the basis of sales this year when the stock was 10-12c. Stock is now down 17.5% today, 6.5c the lowest of the entire 2019 period. Those people can't feel great now, and some can't just continually top up because they think the stock is cheap.

I'm certainly not running for the door, too late now even if i wanted to, but if a company says sales will begin to occur at a certain point in time, then they don't, without any message as to why it's been radio silence over that period then i think it's natural for shareholders to be concerned that it's part of a bigger issue.

If there were bigger insto holders of the stock and it was performing like this the company would be getting some terse phone calls.
    I'm not sure who they answer to at the moment.

If in a years time the delays prove to have been necessary from a 'better safe than sorry' perspective then great, but i can understand why the average investor is getting concerned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.003(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $29.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.6¢ 2.1¢ $17.69K 789.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 99463 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 199999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.