NTI 0.00% 7.4¢ neurotech international limited

He is still very positive, but has softened the language, last...

1. 596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    He is still very positive, but has softened the language, last recoded presentation I saw he pretty much said the clinical trial results will be positive.. Im sure he got a roasting over the language last time (at least he should have) - But I was happy with it, showed a very strong conviction and I doubled my holding on the back of it.

I have been topping up further this week, albeit not many, but glad I have been.

Seen all this info before, nothing has changed... Just need the results.

Quotes;

1. "Will get results of the clinical trial in this march quarter"... 20 Patients..
    2. "Mkt cap of $35m dollars, supposed to expected for a company yet to complete phase 1/2 studies.Those results will be ready out by the end of March. That will be the main catalyst for the growth of the company I believe, particularly if we get positive results. What a tremendous outcome if we could shew efficacy in children with autism without any side effects, which is clearly the case with cannabis, it is a very safe product."
    3. "we are starting... we will be starting phase 3, on the back of positive phase 2 results. That makes us a very late stage biotech company"..
    4. "CannaPacific, which are our growing partner. We are gearing up to be able to produce larger amounts of cannabis to meet the needs of our phase 3 trial and potentially nutraceutical opportunities"
    5. "phase 2 results in autisim in the end of Q2.. Certainly by the end of March"...

Not sure if there is a bit of a slip up there in the Q2 (Q2 FY was December Brian)... Or Q2 CY is June.... but he reiterated March many times...

GLTAH - it sure has been slow going lately..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $75.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.5¢ 7.3¢ $94.43K 1.290M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 96441 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 100106 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.