MDV 0.00% 0.3¢ medivac limited

Andy, mmm, yeah how do they expect an SP to start getting...

1. 1,136 Posts.
    Andy, mmm, yeah how do they expect an SP to start getting supported from retail investors if these items aren't made public.. Although I think Munji has a valid point of keeping things under the covers until any competition is signed out, or very close to being signed out of the picture. I don't know if the trial itself would be PS but any resulting overviews/ orders certainly would be.
    Munji, I think the SunnyWipes gel product is unique in terms of dermatological considerations. So its not just another Eucalypt hand gel, there are plenty of those, but our gel addresses various skin afflictions that occur on long term repeated use of the product... You know, doctors nurses and stuff that need to use an antibacterial product on their skin every 15 minutes or so. Those qualities should see the sunnywipes take out most of the competing products. Let the trial do what it does and if the grunts on the ground like the product enough to prefer it over the competition gels, then it should catch on through a pretty big pipeline of hospital industry consumables. The ticket there might be a mainstream distributorship. Who knows? lets see how it all unfolds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.