MDC 0.00% $6.60 medlab clinical limited

correct as i understand they are focused on the manufacture and...

1. 99 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    correct as i understand

they are focused on the manufacture and distribution

supply is a much more generic function and easy to access as I understand / they are very focused on the "medicine" or "science" being able to get the right products into acceptance and delivering results for patients

the margin will be associated with who build a brand (distributon, doctors buy in etc) and obviously whoever can manufacture products that work !

remember products that work here can be exported

AC8 are also focused on doctors networks which is a great initiative using ex drug company distribution techniques / but they use Tasmanian partner for growing that they do not own so comparable. Ac8 does have production in Chile in progress so more upside there.

But AC8 market cap probably too high currently circa 400 Mill and MDC under 170 gives it a relative preference to me and most especially because news flow associated with RNS trials will be important next few months

** Canadian names down significant on Friday so I think the names that have had big runs like AC8 are more at risk currently. Don't get me wrong, AC8 my top pick in sector but I do think we will get a chance to buy it lower.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.