MDC 0.00% $6.60 medlab clinical limited

This is why I love Medlab. A "pot stock", but not a pot stock!...

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    This is why I love Medlab.

A "pot stock", but not a pot stock!

Great results!

Medlab receives positive NRGBiotic™ Phase IIa Depression trial independent preliminary results. • showed a significant reduction in depression scores from baseline • showed significant improvement in quality of life from baseline • safe and tolerable, with NO reported adverse effects Medlab Clinical (ASX: MDC), a company with a portfolio of novel pharmaceutical candidates enhanced by its patented delivery platform and used for the treatment of chronic pain and disease, has received a positive preliminary analysis of a Phase IIa clinical trial to support the expanded use of Medlab’s probiotic NRGBiotic™ in relation to helping treat major depression. Medlab’s Director of Medical Research, Prof Luis Vitetta, said: “The preliminary analysis on the group of patients who were administered NRGBiotic™ in combination with the patient’s prescribed anti-depressant medication, showed a significant reduction in depression scores from baseline to eight weeks – a statistically significant, preliminary result. ” The other standout points were the confirmed safety and tolerability factors for the NRGBiotic™ administered cohort that presented with no adverse effects from the probiotic formulation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.