MDC 0.00% $6.60 medlab clinical limited

Ann: Medlab to Present at ********* Hidden Gems Webinar, page-17

1. 4,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 332
    Intentions are clear. Make a new low. Flush out original ipo and create several stop losses since 90c-1.1$ down to 14c. If sp recovers to previous low of 30c it seems grand 100% increase in sp and bring out more sellers. In my opinion. Also i imagine insiders/institutions will know when significant news is due and kniw when to accumulate and when to manipulate sp down. Fact mdc first year of nanabis sales as approved drug will approx 200mil$ and billions there after it will be a billion dollar company. So allowing institutions in on raises makes sp super vulnerable to manipulation and imo this is why mdc is being valued at same as mxc and ipo value. They wouldnt allow it to hover at 1$ for only 20x increase on release of drug approval.. they want it valued at bugger all so they can accumulate all way up to 1$ from 13c... and of course well beyond that to 20-30$ paying dividend. Is why i don't think sp games are over... all imo fanciful opinion and not to be taken as financial advice.

i have made good money from gold stocks and will dump this on mdc when it gets to my buy in price for 1-2mill shares.
    Last edited by silvahman: 10/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.