GXH 1.01% $1.00 green cross health limited ordinary shares

Here’s the inside info from my notes fwiw Black Peter KIm Ellis...

1. 933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    Here’s the inside info from my notes fwiw Black Peter

KIm Ellis - capital structure is the second main focus of the Board - first is the pharmacy division. In answer to a shareholder question about no dividends he said it was a subject of robust Board debate ( ie - I think dissension between the 2 big shareholders? ) and they decided capital growth was more important. So how do we get the shareprice up? Incremental acquisitions won’t seriously move the dial and all options are open. Getting pharmacy results moving and make the stock more valuable before any big acquisitions. All the last his own words as transcribed by me.

Rachael answered questions about -

First months of the new year trading - no forecasts given ( that’s not much help.....) / acquired a medical division asset in Welly and a pharmacy in Whakatane. Retail is mixed - covid vaccinations providing additional revenue.Chemist Warehouse and Big Box chemists - they aiming for localised personalised care and advice as a point of differentiation - scrip up 4% yoy on a same store basis

.Peter Merton - up for re-election and representative of 1 of the 2 big shareholders. He said pharmacies in downtown areas over-represented and everything else all going along well ( make of that what you will )….

approx 30 shareholders there - Brian Gaynor next row over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXH (NZSX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.